FREE Gift with monthly donation!
As a special Thank You, Every Third Saturday is offering an ETS T-shirt or Hoodie with all recurring monthly donations over $20.00
* You will be asked to choose a gift on the next page
How you can help Every Third Saturday
Thank you for supporting ETS with your donation. We want you to know that your financial support will be used efficiently and will help us support as many veterans as possible. The services we provide to veterans and their families include:
- Since 2010, ETS has distributed over 200,000 items to homeless and struggling vets. Our free store enables those in need to “shop” for clothing, hygiene items, boots, coats, and much more.
- Our Pop Smoke platform engages the new generation of veterans who can utilize the platform to digitally access resources and service providers to ensure that no vet or family member gets left behind.
- The Warrior’s Path program is a 5-week course designed to support veterans who need a fresh start and are looking to rebuild character, increase self-worth, heal soul wounds, and simply become better versions of themselves.
- Finally, financial support is needed to help ETS manage the Veterans Resource and Empowerment Center (VREC). The VREC serves as a central place for veterans and their families to find social connection, learn about various programs and organizations who support veterans, and as a community hub for activities and meetings.
For more information about ETS, our programs, and services, please check out the rest of the site, and don’t hesitate to reach out to ETS if you know a veteran in need or are a veteran who would like to learn more.