Want to make a One Time Donation?
One time donations are very much appreciated and help us provide services to veterans and their families each year.
FREE Gift with monthly donation!
As a special Thank You, Every Third Saturday is offering an ETS T-shirt or Hoodie with all recurring monthly donations over $20.00
* You will be asked to choose a gift on the next page
How you can help Every Third Saturday
- Since 2010, ETS has distributed over 125,000 items to homeless and struggling vets. Our free store enables those in need to “shop” for clothing, hygiene items, boots, coats, and much more.
- Our Pop Smoke platform engages the new generation of veterans who can utilize the platform to digitally access resources and service providers to ensure that no vet or family member gets left behind.
- The Warrior’s Path program is a 6-week course designed to support veterans who need a fresh start after completing a VA mental health program, overcoming substance abuse, exiting homelessness, or being released from incarceration.
- Finally, financial support is needed to help ETS build the Veterans Resource and Empowerment Center (VREC). The VREC will serve as a central place for veterans and their families to find social connection, learn about various programs and organizations who support vets, and as a community hub for veteran activities and meetings.